Want to chat? 602-689-6171
Seven Reasons Why We Are Your
Best Equine Education Choice
1. Faculty. Every one of our 17 faculty members is an award-winner with a proven record of success doing what he or she teaches, and they teach practical, use-it-now, real-world information. Five members of our faculty are the trainers of World Champion horses. Ask questions and get assistance, one-on-one with your instructor anytime; just e-mail for personal attention. No other college or equine study program has such a diversified and experienced staff. In fact, in many cases, our instructors "wrote the book" other colleges use in their classrooms.
2. Online. This is "new school" offering access to more information and more experts than ever before possible. "New school" is the future now. Academic leaders agree online education is equal to and often superior to classroom instruction. Employers, by more than 90%, say they prefer an online graduate because they are "self-starters, self disciplined and have an immediate impact on business." Within the next three years, it is estimated every US college will have some type of "online" educational program.
3. Convenient. Start any course at anytime, take one course at a time, or several. There are no completion deadlines for the equine study courses, and you will never be "locked out." You study when you want to study, working at your pace. Course lessons are available to you at anytime....day or night. Traditional study text is supplemented by demonstration videos which show you step by step how to master horsemanship skills.
4. Affordable. The Bachelor of Science degree courses are only $400 per course (Equine Symposium, 6 credits, is $700.00), plus books. The total cost of a Breyer State University Bachelor of Science degree in Equine Studies is less than $12,850, including the purchase of books, and you can pay as you go. Traditional equine study BS degree programs average $85,000, and the student who takes a loan for college tuition graduates with an average school debt of $21,000; not so with our programs. When our graduates are presented their diplomas or professional certification they have no student loan debt. No travel to a campus means no gasoline expenses, room and board expenses, or boarding your horse.
You don't have to go in debt...Take one course at a time and save for the next one while you complete your first, or use our student loan program...everyone is approved for our pay as you go plans.
The cost of traditional education is getting so high many community colleges are going to four-day weeks just to save students the cost of travel and loss of work time.
Online students now represent more than 25% of the total college enrollments.
5. Fast. Our graduates are earning their Bachelor of Science degree in 24 to 28 months. There are no prerequisites, but you must be 16 years of age to register with BSU. Eight general education courses are administered by Breyer State University. Equine study courses make up 96 credits toward your degree rather than just 60 at traditional colleges. There are no delays for semesters, or course start dates, holidays, spring or summer closing. You start any course any time you wish. The more you already know about horses, the faster you'll move through the course curriculum…this is your fast trac to success.
6. Broader Scope. While all degree and certification programs offer the traditional or core courses, as we do, our students study a wider range of subjects, including Legal Aspects of Horse Management and The Business of Making Money With Horses. As the horse world specializes and expands, you need more information and you need it faster. We update our courses whenever (sometimes daily) there is new information you need, the rules change, or there is an equine science breakthrough.
7. Leadership. www.HorseCoursesOnline.com is the world's leading provider of online equine study curriculum, serving more than 4,500 students in 27 countries. We began teaching "distance" horse training techniques by developing a correspondence course for the University of California, extension, Riverside, CA, more than 35 years ago. We joined with Breyer State University in May 2004 to offer the first fully-accredited online Bachelor of Science degree in Equine Studies. Our Professional Horse Trainer, Professional Riding Instructor and Professional Stable Manager certifications are granted by the Equine Studies Institute, a HorseCoursesOnline company. The Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree and the Professional Certifications are recognized and accepted worldwide.
Contact Us - email@example.com