Have Questions?
Want to chat?    602-689-6171
Transfer Your College Credits


            Transfer of General Education Courses

         General Education credits may be transferred from another university, CLEP, or DANTE.                

         Send your original transcripts from previous colleges for evaluation for transfer credit to:

                                                                           Breyer State University
                                                                           Processing Center
                                                                           P.O. Box 645
                                                                           Manassas, VA 20113

        When received, the transcripts will be evaluated for transfer credit; the student will be emailed the courses that transferred.
Be sure to include your email in the correspondence.

        For more information about general education courses, please
click here.

         Transfer of Equine Studies or Science Courses

            Credits for successfully completed "equine studies or science" courses at other colleges will be accepted toward your Bachelor of Science degree from Breyer State University.

          Please submit transcripts to: HorseCoursesOnline, 838 Georg Oaks, Bulverde, TX 78163.

          You will be notified of the credits accepted and the courses you will not be required to take. You may only transfer up to six equine study courses.

          Please include your name, address, telephone number and your e-mail address in all correspondence.

New Page 1